Version 2.3 Changelog
- Add method Check-MySiteHost to determine whether My Site Host is available. '.
- Improved error checking for User Profile Service issues.
- Reworked Is-MySite method and renamed to Get-MySiteHost.
- Changed how determining whether My Site is actually My Site. Now uses WebApplication.Id property instead of -match regular expression.
- Corrected problem which occurs when computer name is FQDN and not NetBIOS name.
- Ammended Get-Role method to cater for scenario where computer name is FQDN.
- Removed Is-Foundation method.
- Reworked Get-LockState & Set-LockState methods. Methods now run pre and post individual site backup to mitigate potential for site being left in Locked state.
- Modified Backup-ULSLogs method.
- Added method Convert-DateTime to cater for scenario where farm locale is not the same as system locale. This would result in entries into the spbrtoc.xml being entered using the Farm locale which in turn may result in the Farm backup directory being deleted as the date format was different.
Farm DateTime format: M/d/yyyy h:mm:ss tt (en-US)
System DateTime format: dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss (de-CH)